Friday 11 June 2010

Knit in miniature

Have you checked out The Miniature Knit Shop lately?
See my post about it here
Ruth has been busy designing and knitting away lots of new gorgeous outfits and accessories. There'll be a couple of new babies in my life by the end of the year and I know just what I'll be buying for them! (I love the owl hat and booties)



Did you know that some of the costumes on CBBC's Big Babies came from The Miniature Knit Shop? Just one of Ruth's claim to fames! If you've not seen Big Babies, you must - it's brilliant! There's a couple on the BBC i player now but hurry - they might expire soon!

2 comments:

About said...

I love the little bird feet!!
I think I'd quite like one of her owl hats for myself for next winter!

Kickcan & Conkers said...

yes, that owl hat is gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails