Thursday 23 December 2010

And a very Merry Christmas to you!

The tree is decorated.

The crackers are made.

And the table is set for my first Christmas dinner as host.

I'm looking forward to spending time with friends and family, watching Eastenders and eating a lot.

And when I'm not with friends and family, watching Eastenders or eating a lot, I'll be laying on the sofa, resting my head on my new Donna Wilson cushion and reading my new book.
I can't wait!
And Olga? Well, she's just not bothered. Not one bit.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and not too long a wait for a taxi at New Year!

2 comments:

Lucille Needles said...

Rachel, the hostess with the mostest, I can't wait for Olga & Inka to meet and talk about animal things!
xx.

About said...

what a lovely post! It all sounds perfect and your table looks wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails